- Investigates all categories of major crimes against persons and property.
- Serves as the law enforcement liaison for victims, witnesses, and others involved in each investigation.
- Plans and executes surveillance, undercover, decoy, and raid operations.
- Interviews witnesses, questions suspects, and conducts line-ups.
- Utilizes specialized resources and technology.
- Maintains thorough documentation in reports and gathers data to identify trends and patterns.
- Gathers and preserves evidence, apprehends suspects, and prepares cases for prosecution.