cOURt security deputy
- Protects judicial staff and the public inside the Forsyth County Hall of Justice.
- Charges and arrests individuals per Orders and Warrants for Arrest.
- Ensures a secure environment for court proceedings, including opening/closing court, and maintaining order in the courtrooms.
- Seats, assists, and escorts jury members, including grand juries.
- Maintains custody of and monitors arrestees and inmates in the Forsyth County Hall of Justice.
- Assists patrol and civil deputies when courts are closed.