community policing deputy
- Serves as the law enforcement liaison for individual citizens, businesses, and town administration within the assigned township.
- Functions as the primary law enforcement presence within the assigned township by answering calls for service and conducting criminal investigations.
- Provides crime prevention awareness and training in response to specific requests and documented trends.
- Participates in community and service projects.
- Builds relationships with citizens and invests in the community through interactions and direct involvement.